Monday 11 April 2011

E.L.F eyes lips face

A couple of years ago I discovered E.L.F cosmetics which stands for eyes lips face. It's an American company whose motto is 'where beauty meets value'. They sell good quality cosmetics for such a small price. I, like many others have a slight addiction to e.l.f and if you become a fan of their Facebook page they are always having great offers such as 20% off the entire website which is amazing to say that most of their products are between £1.50 and £3.50. I love them because it's such a great cheap way to try out new looks and bulk up your makeup collection. They have amazingly quick service and delivery too. I will be posting many more topics about e.l.f because I'm forever ordering from them! Until then, I highly recommend you check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment