Thursday 21 June 2012

Hot Pink!

I have never been one for lipstick on myself unless it's a nude as I thought they just didn't look right on me but looked good on other people. However, recently I have been a bit braver and decided to take the plunge into hot pink lips! I bought mememe's 'Elektra' which is hot magenta and is such a gorgeous colour. It's creamy and non-drying on the lips, highly pigmented and applies so easily.
It's £8.50 from mememe.

I loved the hot pink so much I decided to coordinate my nails!
The colour is Barry M Fuchsia 302. I love Barry M nail polishes they are very hard wearing and have such a wide choice of colours, cheap and usually on offer in superdrug and always seem to be at the forefront of nail trends.

It's not just me who's loving pink lips at the moment, here's my daughter after she found her way into my lipstick drawer! 

Pink lipstick kisses, Rosie and Lily-Rose x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year.
    I am very happy to find this blog.Thanks for creating the page! Im positive that it will be very popular. It has good and valuable content which is very rare these days.


    McDesert Safari

    ReplyDelete