Sunday 4 September 2011

E.L.F New Lines

E.L.F have added a couple of new lines to their already amazing studio line. They now have a foundation and matte lip colour which are really on-trend right now. I was sent these two products for review a while ago and I'm writing this review now as I have had chance to really test out these products and tell you my honest opinion.

Flawless Finish Foundation
Studio Flawless Finish Foundation 

I was sent the two lightest shades which are Porcelain and Sand. I didn't know which shade I would be and as it happens I'm a happy medium of the two. I use one pump of each shade on the back of my hand and use the beauty blender to apply it. I really like this foundation, I find it to be a full coverage foundation which applies easily. It does leave a flawless finish on my skin, and a slight dewy finish. I applied this in the morning and it has lasted with minor touch-ups all day. I have dry skin and find that it's perfect for my skin, but as it's oil free I think oily skin types would suit this too, however I can not say for sure as I don't have oily skin. There are six shades so there's not a great range but there are the basic shades and at the price you can buy two shades and mix them. It's got an SPF of 15 within the foundation which is always a bonus. I think this is an absolute bargain at £6.50 as it feels a lot nicer than some other foundations that have cost me more than double the price. You can buy the Flawless Finish Foundation here.

Studio Matte Lip Colour
Studio Matte Lip Colour

The second item I was sent was the matte lip colour in coral. Matte lips are really on-trend right now and it couldn't be easier to achieve than with these. It's really moisturising and glides on easily and effortlessly, and has a creamy consistency. I put this on in the morning with lipcote (amazing stuff!) and it has lasted through eating, drinking, talking and stayed put till bedtime, I'm very impressed. The coral is such a lovely colour and looks nice with heavy eye makeup. There are only four colours but they are all wearable colours and at the price you could buy them all! They are £3.50 each and can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment