Sunday, 5 February 2012

FREE Soap & Glory Mascara!

Just a quick post to let you lovely people know about getting a FREE Soap and Glory mascara from their new cosmetics range.
If, like me you are an avid Soap and Glory fan or you want to try out a new mascara then all you have to do is purchase ELLE magazine for £3.90 and you will receive a FREE Soap and Glory Thick and Fast mascara. The wand is very much like Benefit's Bad Gal mascara if you need a comparison. For under £4 I think it's a bargain to try a new mascara. 

5 comments:

  1. Like IT!! Exciting Perform HUN! need to remark it!! love adore really like like!!! gm collins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I a short while ago arrived across your weblog and have been reading along. I believed I might go away my first remark. I do not determine what to mention except that I've liked looking through. Good weblog. I will maintain browsing this weblog very often.clayton shagal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like what i found here, it had been very intriguing to view and take a look at every one of the great things on here, and would greatly advocate this website to another person also. Excellent Occupation...La Bella Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be somewhat exciting for me to study the submit. Thanx for it. I like these themes and every little thing connected to them. I'd personally prefer to go through somewhat additional quickly.Bar in Orange County

    ReplyDelete